Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beneefit and Swap Meet @ LA's Biker Thangz

I am having a Swap Meet to raise money this weekend for a friend. He was in a motorcycle accident and needs help with dr bills. As many of you know my store is just not all "BIKER" I do have a store front that has lots of fashion for the ladies. With that said anyone is welcome to join us if you have a booth or some things you like to sale come out it is free to you to set up. I will have music a food vendor and raffle with with some great prizes. If anyone knows of someone or if you would like to donate something no matter how small, to the event please let us know we will be sure it promotes your business. So far we have Texas Road House, Harley Caps and Some Betty Boop items. If you have any questions let me know. I will sell raffle tickets $2 each and you will get one if you join our ride at $10 per bike which our ride will go to Bailey's in Knoxville with FREE FOOD AND POOL

No comments:

Post a Comment